Listed below is the manual procedure that must be carried out to register an electronic key on models equipped with TSSM anti-theft alarm systems.
- Turn the ignition switch to STOP and make sure the anti-theft system is switched off (The safety warning light will not flash)
- Turn the engine stop switch to the STOP position.
- Turn the ignition switch to RUN twice and then immediately to STOP, then leave it in the RUN position.
- Press the left turn signal button twice.
- Press the right turn signal button twice.
- Press the left turn signal button once.
- Press the button on the electronic key until the indicators blink twice (This confirms the activation of the anti-theft system).
- Turn the ignition switch to STOP.
Please keep in mind that a maximum of two keys can be configured. Attempting to associate more than two keys leads to the cancellation of the keys previously set.
WARNING: The makes and distinguishing signs of the vehicle manufacturers included in this document are only provided to inform the reader about the potential suitability of the said TEXA products to be used for the vehicles of the above-mentioned manufacturers. References to makes and models contained in this document are to be considered only as a rough guide.
Click image below to navigate to website: