This procedure allows you to synchronize the remote control with its related anti-theft system
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE:
The anti-theft system remote control must be within the motorcycle's reception range.
START OF THE PROCEDURE
- Turn the key to the ON position.
- Press the two buttons on the remote control (1 and 2) simultaneously and keep them pressed until the LED on the remote control stops flashing (after approximately 10 seconds). Then release the buttons.
- Press one of the two buttons on the remote control (1 or 2). This should make the LED's switch off.
- Turn the key to OFF.
- Activate the motorcycle's anti-theft system by pressing the knurled button on the remote control (Button 1)
- Deactivate the motorcycle's anti-theft system by pressing the smooth button on the remote control (Button 2)
The direction indicators switch on and the alarm sounds. If this does not occur, the synchronization was not successful. In this case, repeat the synchronization procedure again. If the problem persists, make sure the remote control is not faulty.
WARNING: The makes and distinguishing signs of the vehicle manufacturers included in this document are only provided to inform the reader about the potential suitability of the said TEXA products to be used for the vehicles of the above-mentioned manufacturers. References to makes and models contained in this document are to be considered only as a rough guide.
Click image below to navigate to website: