The engine switches unit, depending on the configuration, may be integrated into the base of the control lever or into the helm, and communicates with the remote control unit via the CAN bus.
The following functions are available:
• Tow speed control (TROLL)
• Helm activation (TRANSFER)
• Engine speed reduction for docking (DOCK)
• Neutral switch for rewing the engine with the control lever without engaging a gear (THROTTLE ONLY)
• Integration of the throttle and engage gear functions into the LH control lever (1 LEVER)
• Engine speed synchronisation (SYNC)
• Integrated function for controlling 3 or 4 engines with 2 control levers
WARNING: The makes and distinguishing signs of the vehicle manufacturers included in this document are only provided to inform the reader about the potential suitability of the said TEXA products to be used for the vehicles of the above-mentioned manufacturers. References to makes and models contained in this document are to be considered only as a rough guide.