IMPORTANT: Diagnostics cannot be run on the KAWASAKI MARINE immobilizer system.
Adding a new key
To configure a new key, proceed as follows:
1. Connect the kit (available from official KAWASAKI MARINE dealers) to the vehicle's diagnostics socket
2. Insert the first registered key into the ignition block and press it briefly (no more than two seconds)
3. Previously registered keys will be deleted (except for the one actually in the block)
4. The engine alarm light will flash once a second and the buzzer will beep once to identify the first user key
Pre-registering additional keys
1. Within 15 seconds, remove the user key and insert the next key for registration
2. Press the key for less than 2 seconds to pre-register it
3. If the procedure has terminated successfully, the buzzer will beep a number of times to identify the number of the key in question. The engine alarm light will flash the same number of times at 0.3 second intervals (e.g.: if you are registering key 4, the buzzer will beep 4 times and the light will flash briefly 4 times)
4. To pre-register another key, repeat the procedure from step 1
Registering pre-registered keys:
1. To register a key, press it again for 2 seconds
2. The engine light will flash once for 1.5 seconds, after which the buzzer will beep
3. Key registration mode quits automatically
If the engine ECU is changed, proceed as follows:
Pre-register and register the keys
1. Connect the kit (available from official KAWASAKI MARINE dealers) to the vehicle•s diagnostics socket
2. Insert the user key and press it for 2 or more seconds
3. Do the same with the second key within 15 seconds
4. Leave user key inserted after pre-registering it and press it for more than 2 seconds
5. The engine light will flash once for 1.5 seconds, after which the buzzer will beep
6. Key registration mode quits automatically
To register other keys, refer to the procedure •Adding a new key"
NOTE: On completion of the registration procedure, we recommend that you check that the keys work by starting the engine will all the keys assigned to the vehicle.
NOTE: You can register up to 6 user keys on models fitted with immobilizers.
NOTE: If you lose the vehicle's keys, you must replace the engine ECU.
WARNING: The makes and distinguishing signs of the vehicle manufacturers included in this document are only provided to inform the reader about the potential suitability of the said TEXA products to be used for the vehicles of the above-mentioned manufacturers. References to makes and models contained in this document are to be considered only as a rough guide.
Click image below to navigate to website: