Tohatsu engines are equipped with a system to remind the user to change the oil every 100 hours. This is indicated via the oil warning light which emits a 1-second flash every 9 seconds.
1. Ensure the safety cord is connected. Turn the key to "ON" and when the buzzer finishes remove the safety cord from the emergency switch within 1 second. (Fig 1)
2. Wait 5 to 10 seconds, then pull the red knob on the emergency switch and release it within 0.5 seconds. (Fig 2)
3. Wait 5 to 10 seconds, then pull the red knob on the emergency switch and release it within 0.5 seconds. (Fig 3)
4. Withing 5 to 10 seconds you will hear 3 beeps indicating that the system has been correctly reset.
5. Turn the key to "OFF" and reconnect the safety cord to the emergency switch. (Fig 4)
THE OIL CHANGE REMINDER WILL BECOME ACTIVE AGAIN 100 HOURS FROM THE LAST RESET
WARNING: The makes and distinguishing signs of the vehicle manufacturers included in this document are only provided to inform the reader about the potential suitability of the said TEXA products to be used for the vehicles of the above-mentioned manufacturers. References to makes and models contained in this document are to be considered only as a rough guide.