Normally, the idle speed is set to 600 RPM, see (Fig 1). The adjustments has to be carried out when the engine is warm.
If the craft is fitted with more than one helm stations, the adjustment may be carried out only from the main helm station.
- Make sure that all controls are in neutral / idle position
- Turn the ignition key to the "STOP" position and release it so that it returns to the "0" position, see (Fig 2)
- A) Neutral button (N)
- Press and hold the neutral button see (Fig 3)
- While holding the neutral button, turn the ignition key towards position "I" (operation position) see (Fig 4). When the key has been turned the diagnosis button indicator will illuminate.
- When the diagnosis button turns off, release the neutral button.
- The neutral and diagnosis button indicators will now flash to indicate that the idle speed can be adjusted, see (Fig 5)
- If the craft is fitted with two engines: Repeat the same procedure so that the idle speed of the two engines can be adjusted at the same time.
- Start the engine and set the desired idle speed through the hand lever
- When the idle speed has been set, confirm the speed by pressing the neutral button
- To end the adjustment set the hand lever to neutral / idle position, see (Fig 6)
WARNING: The makes and distinguishing signs of the vehicle manufacturers included in this document are only provided to inform the reader about the potential suitability of the said TEXA products to be used for the vehicles of the above-mentioned manufacturers. References to makes and models contained in this document are to be considered only as a rough guide.