TEXA now has the ability to access the SGW on applicable Fiat, Chrysler vehicles.
The service can be activated in multiple ways.
**Attached at the bottom is a guide on how to register on Mopar's site for new users and shops**
1.) Calling your TEXA rep and asking them to activate the subscription on your behalf through TEXA's contract with Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Service Fee's apply and an active Car subscription is required for access, but can be pro-rated)
2.) Activating the service on your own by visiting the link below. If you need assistance you can call our tech support line for help with the request. (Service Fee's apply and will be handled by Fiat-Chrysler directly)
- Currently available for Car and Truck software (Truck Requires access through Mopar)
- The minimum amount of time that a customer can request an FCA subscription for: It can be requested any time, apart from those contracts already having an expiry date set that’s less than 60 days from the moment of the request.
- How much FCA the customer can have is dependent on how much car coverage they have left.
- At the latest, the customer can purchase a FCA if their car subscription is expiring 3 months from now.
- If it’s less than two months there wouldn’t be enough time to make it expire
- In addition, it takes FCA approximately 10 days to activate it.
If you require further information please give us a call at 855-839-2626.
I have not received the registration confirmation email
As stipulated in the regulations R715/2007, R692/2008 and subsequent amendments, the portal is reserved for those working in the automotive sector.
Before allowing registration on the portal, the data provided during registration is checked to make sure that it is valid. Therefore, the confirmation email may not be sent immediately.
If you do not receive an email within a week from the registration date, report the situation to Admin_TI@fcagroup.com, indicating the email address used during registration.
You will be contacted for further updates.